We Fight Back Against Sex Crime Charges
A sex crime allegation can tarnish your reputation and potentially lead to years in prison. Don’t let the prosecution’s claims go unchallenged. Put Lipinski Law on your side as soon as possible, so we can start fighting to protect your rights and freedom.
False allegations and errors in police procedure happen more often than most people realize. At Lipinski Law, we know how to uncover these types of issues in cases involving alleged sexual offenses. Don’t give up hope. Contact our law firm in Indianapolis immediately if you believe you are under investigation or if you have already been arrested for an alleged sex crime.
We Are Not Here To Judge You. We Are Here To Help You.
The stakes are high in sex crime cases. We understand that this is a difficult time for you, and we are here to help. We encourage you to contact us as soon as possible if you have questions about any of the following:
- Sexual assault allegations
- Sex crimes involving computers, phones or other electronic devices
- Unlawful search and seizure in a sex crime case
- Sex crime allegations involving children or minors
- Sex offender registration, including failure to register as a sex offender
- Lewd or lascivious conduct
- Sex crime allegations on college campuses
- Sex crime allegations involving professionals and others in a position of authority or influence
In sex offense cases, the stakes are simply too high to let the prosecution’s claims go unchecked. The sooner we can get involved in your case, the sooner we can start fighting for you.
Contact Lipinski Law For A Free Consultation
For a free consultation with an experienced criminal defense attorney, please call us in Indianapolis at 317-605-9223 or complete our contact form. Attorney Arie Lipinksi represents clients throughout the Indianapolis area and all of Indiana.