About Lipinski Law
Lipinski Law is an Indianapolis environmental and property rights law firm representing clients facing all types of regulatory disputes. If you need an experienced and dedicated attorney to stand up and protect your property rights, we are the law firm to choose. The sooner you put us on your side, the sooner we can start fighting for you.
We offer strong and effective representation in regulatory conflicts, as well as counsel in applying for variances, applying for permits and negotiating land use agreements. Lipinski Law provides these services for clients in the Indianapolis area and throughout Indiana.
Standing Up To Local, State And Federal Regulatory Agencies
At Lipinski Law, we believe that landowners have a constitutional right to protect and use their property as they see fit. Whether the land is being used for residential, industrial or commercial use, we have the resources necessary to protect your interests. We counsel and represent clients on issues including:
- Criminal environmental/enforcement defense
- Superfund defense and negotiation
- Environmental insurance
- Environmental exposure
- Disputes with local, state and federal government agencies
- Private development interests in condemnation, zoning and land use proceedings
- Disputes between neighboring property owners
Our founder, attorney Arie Lipinski, also represents individuals and small to mid-size businesses in disputes with the government or an agency of the government over licensing and regulations. This includes:
- Professional licensing disputes
- U.S. immigration and customs enforcement
- Indiana Law Enforcement Academy cases
- Indiana Department of Environmental Management claims
- Environmental Protection Agency injunctions
- Department of Justice and FBI inquiries
Attorney Lipinski is an aggressive advocate for individuals and businesses involved in disputes with governments and governmental agencies. If government regulations are interfering with your rights, Lipinski Law is here to fight for you.
Meet Attorney Arie Lipinski
Attorney Lipinski has extensive experience in legal issues involving property rights, environmental law and landowner justice. To learn more about his background and credentials, please see his attorney profile:
Read testimonials from some of our many satisfied clients.